back from trip

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:19:42 -0500 (EST)

Got home last night from my 4 day trip in
the mid-west.  Had zero time to "hunt", but
spotted a beautiful vase in the Dixie Diner
in Russellville, AR.  I'm sure it is
Roseville.  Won't very badly to stand in a
chair and turn it over, but probably not a
good thing to do.

Speaking of turning things over and looking
for the 'signature', I resently purchased a
cast iron frog in a 'goody' box at a local
auction ($2.00 for the box).  I wanted the
frog to try and break friends from picking up
everything in our house and looking at the
bottom. When you turn this frog over, you
have no doubt that it's a 'boy' frog (enough
said). My sister was at an antique show in
Raleigh the day after I purchased the frog
and saw the same one for $165.00.

Lee in NC