back from trip

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 21 Feb 99 12:06:55 -0600

Terry Kinsey said:

>>------ =_NextPart_000_01BE5CF9.EBD0E2E0
>>
>>In southern ohio we just purchased two hunting dog planters that come in =
>>a set for $25.  This is just one of the good buys we are finding.  My =
>>wife has over 50 planters, vases, and cookie jars.  Is anyone else =
>>getting any good deals?
>

>Hello:  You got a great deal....My cat destroyed my hunting dog  planter.
>Want
>to sell on of yours? Terry

I remember that.. Wasn't that a White Siamese that your son left you when
he went back to college?  What's ironic is that the same son that dumped
that cat off (which broke the planter) also bought the Hunting Dog
Planter for your birthday way back when...

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com