McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:14:07 -0500 (EST)

My husband is feeling so much like his old self and better than he has
for over 2 years.  In fact, he ran into his former doctor who is
retired, and he told Dick he looks 5 years younger.   So we have our
room at the Thriftlodge and will probably do the pottery show that is
there in Zanesville.  We've known those guys for years and have done
their show before.  Don't worry--we'll never have the accumulation we
had before.  What senior citizen can afford today's prices?