Still Alive

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Sun, 03 Jan 1999 14:46:01 -0600

Happy New Year Everybody. I ,too, am sorry for not saying it sooner but
we got a very good chunk of the snow that went through the midwest in
the latest, greatest snow storm. We had some huge drifts that took me
quite a while to move from point A to point B. I thank God having given
me the good sense to go ahead buy a snow blower about twice as big as my
wife thought I needed because it has been getting quite a work out the
last two days or so. She still complains about it but I think all guys
should have a V-8 on their snow blowers. Granted, I did give in and only
get the 305 instead of the 350 but you just can't have everything..;)
Best, Bob