third time's the charm?--Does anyone know anything about the McCoy 14XX series?

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:37:59 -0500 (EST)

Dear Karen,
Yes I do know.  I may check my other books when I get a chance.  Right
now I have to straighten out some eBay stuff.  A joker registered with
eBay on Jan. 16 and bid on 50 different postcard auction, 2 of them
mine.  His eMail bounces back and his phone doesn't answer.
NEVER sell anything to sssdf@aol.com.  There is no such eMail address.
I can  sell the more expensive item to the next highest bidder and
relist the other one.  The idiot placed 2 bids on it for $2.00 and
$2.25.  He went from 0 feedback to -5 in a matter of hours.  I didn't
leave negative feedback in case he would retaliate, but I did contact
SafeHarbor.
Elizabeth