information

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:42:46 -0500

I understand that the definafive book for McCoy is called The Red Book.  I
don't have it yet but from all I have heard it is the ultimate source.  I
have a light blue book by Hanson-Nissan (?)  That probably isn't correct
but it's close.  I thought it was pretty good but am seeing a lot of things
now that aren't covered in my book.  I also had a black book called
something like the Collector's Guide and Encyclopedia.  That one is good
but there is so much out there it's almost impossible to inventory all the
years that McCoy was in business.  I want to get this Red Book for my own
use.  When I do, I'll let you know for sure!!!

Karen