information

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:22:06 -0500

Cool!!  If they keep coming out with books, I'll be book poor!!!  I don't
want to miss out on anything!!  Now, that I am into collecting, I keep
finding things that I am unsure of and hesitate to buy anything unmarked
unless it is a real bargain.  Just to illustrate my point, I bought 4
(marked) flower pots and two bulb bowls Sat night but didn't go for a frog
planter that looked like McCoy but wasn't marked and it wasn't in my book.
Guess I am just too conservative.