information

chris massey massey@digitalexp.com
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:41:54 -0600

Several pottery companies marked USA on the bottom of their wares. Hull,
Shawnee, McCoy, etc. However,
usually if the S is a bit larger than the U or the A, it's a Brush McCoy
piece. Of course not all pieces are marked anyway. If you have a scanner and
can send me a picture of the marking, I'll be glad to try to help you.
Also, does the piece "feel" like Mccoy and have the colorings of McCoy?
You can email me back if I can be of any help at massey@digitalexp.com    I
go by jcamom1