Canyon Pattern Dinnerware

BarbiJohn@aol.com BarbiJohn@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:25:53 EDT

I unpacked the Canyon dishes and found that I have 10 of each:  mug, saucer,
salad plate, & cerael bowl.  In addition, there is a creamer and sugar.
However, I only have 6 dinner plates.  All are in perfect condition.  Each
piece cost $.20 - $.50 (dinnerplate).  I spent a total of a little over
$15.00, and when I bought it about 4 months ago I thought that was an
outrageous price given that thrift stores normal prices.  I really appreciate
your help in looking this up.  I love the "rustic" appearance of the pattern,
and I hope to use this set in a new home to be built sometime in the future.
  I am now looking for dinner plates to make my set complete.  Any one out
there want to sell this pattern?