banana boat

Mary and James Romano emtrom@bellatlantic.net
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 14:10:32 -0400

Mary and James Romano wrote:

> ASHPOWELL@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Yes I do,I'm Ashley Powell...I have one .tommorow  when  I get to my Antique
> > shop I can email you a picture for you to look @ to see if your interested.My
> > shop phone # is 904-396-6464. I am located in Jacksonville,Fl, and can easily
> > mail anywhere. I also have a HUGE collection of other McCoy's and will be
> > adding some to Ebay tomorrow and the next few days,as we just figured out how
> > to use our digital camera(that was the easy part),and uploading and getting
> > on Ebay w/pics was the hard part. So if you or any one else is looking for a
> > particular piece let me know if you want before we post to ebay.
> >

> >                                 Thanks ,
> >
> >                                 Ashley

> This is my first try at the talk line but Ashley, have been looking real
> hard on ebay and elsewhere for the  MCCoy candle stick bowl, it is
> rectangular with a holder in the center for a candle, I have seen them
> in shades of green and yellow.  If you have one I would be very
> interested, thanks! Mary

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing it.  Most of my collection consists
of flower pots with a few bargains I have found on the way at local
garage sales like everyone else.  I am at the Jersey Shore, most
southern tip and all shopping is limited here.  Closest flea market is
over an hour away, ouch so.... Thanks Mary