frontier family

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:47:27 -0400 (EDT)

The "red book" is Sanford's MCoy pottery book.

i have a question.  Just bought a pitcher and bowl with 7534 & USA.  I'm
sure it is McCoy but could not find it in any of te 5 books I have.  It
is speckled tan with a couple of darker shades of tan & brown.  Shape is
octagonal.  Te bowl is 8 1/4" across.  The pitcher is about 7 1/2" tall
and 4 1/2" across from where the handle fastens on to the spout.  It is
in very good condition except that one spot of clor is missing under the
glaze on the rim of the bowl. Does anyone else have this piece or know
what line it is?  Elizabeth