Test

Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:14:41 -0400

I am surely glad to know that I hadn't been deleted!!!!  How is everyone?
Haven't had much time lately for hunting but hope to do some soon.
Beautiful weather in KY.  Oh, I did find a spoon rest.  A very nice person
on ebay (I know, I know) emailed and offered me a really good deal on a
pink and blue spoon rest that she had found at a garage sale and since she
isn't into much besides the pots and planters, she offered it to me....  I
thought that was nice of her....