Pine Cone Creamer & Sugar

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 20:48:52 -0400 (EDT)

I ordered it on-line.  I think I found it when I was browsing the
gallery under McCoy Pottery on eBay.  It is published by Schiffer and
there was a discount by ordering from the author, not the publisher.  I
ordeed it June 13 and got it today.
web at http://www.booksoncollectibles.com
E-mail agoodbook@aol.com
I paid 22.45 for a 29.95 book + $3.00 shipping and handling.
Hope this helps.  I have four books myself, and I had the Pamela Coates
books, which I sold on eBay several months ago.  They were in tatters,
but someone wanted them pretty badly.
Elizabeth