new to the mcCoy talk line

Wine1477@aol.com Wine1477@aol.com
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:09:38 EDT

Dear Elizabeth,
I don't know you, but have been enjoying reading yours and other peoples
comments on McCoy potter.  I guess, next to you and some others, I am
relatively new at collecting McCoy.  I started about 5 years ago and have a
nice size collection.  I am interested in getting the Jeffrey Snyder McCoy
book.  Can you or someone tell me how or where to get it.  I called 2 book
stores in my area and they have nothing on any Snyder.  Help!!  The book
sounds like a must.  I have 4 other McCoy books now and love them all.
Stephanie