McCoy Pottery List Digest #55 - 06/27/99

BarbiJohn@aol.com BarbiJohn@aol.com
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:26:00 EDT

Hello.  I am a new subscriber, and a novice at collecting McCoy Pottery.
Would one of you please look up the prices for a set of dinnerware I just
purchased.  I have a full set including serving pieces of  McCoy pottery
marked 1412, 1413, etc.  It is a rust colored finish with black speckeled
edges.  Would you please list its age and value for dinner plates, mugs,
bowls, etc.  I really appreciate it as I do not have any books whatsover.
Thanks very much.