McCoy Pottery List Digest #55 - 06/27/99

BARBARA BOREN CBBOREN@webtv.net
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:37:46 -0500 (CDT)

This is what is listed in the McCoy Pottery Collector's Reference &
Value Guide By Hanson, Nissen, & Hanson.

Page 296 Dinnerware, Kitchenware

" The canyon line which has a textured tan finish is dark brown with a
darker rim.  Only the coffee mugs and some of the serving pieces are
marked McCoy."
 Year       Description            size  Mark  Value
1977 Canyon Serving bowl 3"x8'   NM     $20-25
   ..        ..    Mug & Saucer   4'x6' McCoy  $8.00-
                                                   on mug  $12.00
   ..        ..     Salad Plate         71/2'  NM  $7.00-
$10.00
   ..         .. Dinner Plate         101/2"  NM $10.00
$15.00

There is also a casserole and Milk Picture.
I am curious how did you come about a complete set?  By the way you
described your dinnerware I think you have the Canyon line.
bb