Wall Pockets..

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 21:46:31 -0500 (EST)

We went hunting today with some moderate success.  Of course, we are a
little bit crazy, but my husband is feeling better than he has in 2
years, and I guess it is still in our blood.  We didn't get rid of all
our pottery when the mall closed, and now we have more!!!
i have to brag a bit.  If any of you go to the Leslie Cope gallery in
Roseville, Ohio, look for the cuckoo clock wall pocket there.  It once
belonged to us, and Mr. Cope himself purchased it from us years ago when
there were pottery shows in alternate years in Crooksville and Roseville
in one of the schools in those towns.
Elizabeth