new to mccoy

AEMill68@aol.com AEMill68@aol.com
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:10:56 EST

I am new to the McCoy collecting world...and all I can say is this is
addicting.  I can hardly wait until garage/estate sale weather hits! (spring
hasn't hit Michigan just yet!) What books, references would you recommend to
me to learn more about McCoy pottery.  I just did a search on Amazon.com and
found several books on it...and don't know one from the other.  HELP!  Thanks
in advance.  Also, if anyone knows of any good hunting grounds in southern MI
or northern OH, please let me know!

Amy