Please don't get mad !!!

Bob and DeeDee Cook bigben@aci.net
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:33:59 -0800

Hello...everyone.....First let me start by saying PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT
ME.....for using this sight for what I am about to !!....I just could not
think of another way to reach allot of people at once and this is
important!!!!!!
But...I am desperate....so I will put up with the hate mail I will get from
this........o.k......here goes....

Does anyone have any secrets to get through the "Crash Bandicoot" game on
play station ??  We just bought one and I am up to the next level (8
crystals).....It seems as though I have put my McCoy to the side and I'M
ADDICTED.....To "CRASH BANDICOOT"......please help me.
Lots of love and kisses,
DeeDee
P.S.....at least I am not getting hurt or burned up in my
dryer!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxxoxoxox...oh and ..........McCOY RULES...does that
help?????