Remove Please

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Tue, 16 Mar 99 22:23:39 -0600

Pam McCarrison said:

>I just sent the e-mail that list Mom sent out in January on how to be
>removed to De Witt.  So I guess he will be out of the loop soon.

thanx.. anyway this is mostly my fault since the list server software we
have been using does not allow us to add a message to the bottom of every
email that explains how to unsubscribe.  Those of you "seasoned
Internet/mailing list" users know what I am talking about.  We had tried
to upgrade the list server some months ago, but disaster struck and
things did not work as planned.  We will be attempting it again shortly
however.  With any luck it should work this time, but even with the
instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of every message that
goes to the list, there will most certainly be someone who cannot read.

now on with our regularly scheduled program..

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com