Cradle Planter

Pam McCarrison pammcg2410@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:21:27 PST

I am looking for the cradle planter that is on page 135, row 5 #3.  I
would like to find it somewhere on my own, but am having no luck.  Has
anyone seen it?  I'm in the midwest and can't find it any where.  Was in
Hannibal over the weekend and only found a few pieces and they were
either priced to high or were in bad shape.  Any info would be great.

Thanks,
Pam