Who is Patty Vallance ????

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:51:46 -0500 (EST)

I was an addict too, over 20 years ago.  There was a flea market at a
drive-in theater, where Wendy's now has the national headquarters.  We
spent many Sundays there after church.  It got so I was known as the
McCoy lady.  You would not v=believe the low prices then.  When we
became dealers, we used to sell things for much, much less than what we
bought for later for resale.
Guess that's why these 2 senior citizens have scaled back quite a bit
and basically, but NOT completely, switched our emphasis to postcards &
books & sheet music.  Pottery sort of gets in your blood to stay, I
guess.
Elizabeth