McCoy--what else?

Bob and DeeDee Cook bigben@aci.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:40:12 -0800

Oh....P.S......I have a GREAT idea (I think).....Since we all agree that
prices for our "treasures" are getting out of hand (I.e....ebay) and since
some of us live in parts of the world that lack McCoy...really bad !!!
I thought of this idea.....why don't we all have a "Garage Sale" (I think
some of you call yours Tag Sale or Yard Sale)....we could make it a
"community event"...one day only....online !!!!....We could set some guide
lines and rules that we all agree on....Perhaps, like trading and postage
and stuff should be addressed....But, we should go cheap with prices, clear
out some of your shelves....get rid of duplicates....Your trash is another
mans treasure....we should all agree to be honest...TOTALLY honest....I
think it would be fun.....
If we do it at a time that suits all....it would be a blast....We could have
"space numbers" and list what we have...then let the buying begin......Am I
crazy...or would this be something all you would lile to do?????......I
would like to do it....If you don't want to do it via...This Online
Talk...let me know and we can set up our own for the day.....
Looking forward to hearing from.....some of you :)........Let the hate mail
begin !!
DeeDee