McCoy--what else?

Bob and DeeDee Cook bigben@aci.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:41:38 -0800

Hello List Mom, do we have to clear this with you first ?? Sorry, I should
have asked....my brain thinks before my mind sometimes!!...Hope it is O.K.
with you,
Now, Jo....if we get this going, do I have your support to help me??....If
anyone else would like to help out...let me know...we need someone to supply
coffee and doughnuts. :)........And someone to make signs.
  Jo, not all of us know how to send photo's your way...so you need to
explain how (not yet, wait till we have the go ahead..of course)......
I need some feed back...come on people...come home from work!!
We need at least 10 people (please...more) to make this a success.....
Thanks All,
DeeDee