Please don't get mad !!!

Pam McCarrison pammcg2410@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:14:24 PST

You know this is a shame as I really liked getting DeeDee's e-mail.  It
made me laugh, on days that I really needed too!!! She will be missed by
the new people who will come after she no longer is on the sight.  She
made this a fun place to visit.  I hope that all of you who complained
get just what you want, dry talk about something that use to be fun for
the rest of us.  DeeDee I will still talk to you, and I will get you all
the information I can on Crash!

Pam

>From: "Bob and DeeDee Cook" <bigben@aci.net>
>To: "McCoyPottery Online Talk" <McCoyPottery-Talk@secure.mia.net>
>Subject: Re: Please don't get mad !!!
>Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:58:28 -0800
>
>thanx !!!!......I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK SOME FRIENDS FOR
HELP...OUTSIDE
>THE WORLD OF MCCOY....We DO have other lives....don't we????.....Oh my
>Gosh..for shame, if we talk about something other than McCoy
!!!....Come on
>kids...lighten up.....What is the problem here anyways??....If you knew
me,
>it would not be a problem that I send you a joke or something now and
then,
>but since you don't know me...and this is the "McCoy Talk" then it
becomes a
>crime,  if I talk about anything other than McCoy...Hey Listen...I get
>upwards of 40 e-mails a day...most from friends...stupid jokes that I
have
>heard a million times...plus the adverts....then there is McCoy
Talk...out
>of all of my messages...very few are from this site......And I look
forward
>to reading those messages...cuz they are from people who share my
>interests....we are all cut from the same mold!!!!!!!!...hehehehe
>But,  to  you people who keep sending "hate mail" I say this.....GET A
LIFE
>!!!!!!!....cuz I am tired of hearing from you.....This is a chat
site...If
>you don't want to be here....then go away...on the other hand...I shall
go
>away and start my own, with people who share my love of McCoy but have
other
>interests as well!!!(don't kick me, on my way out). BUT.........
>I thought we were all here to meet each other and get to know each
>other..and to share our worlds....If we can't do that..then what is the
>purpose???....
>I have to tell you this before I jump down off my high horse....I own a
>Photography Studio-Wedding Chapel....Yesterday, I did a Wedding of Two
>people who met over the Internet , on EBAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!......And, I
>thought..while I was performing the Wedding..." They certainly did not
meet
>on the McCoy Line!!....we can't talk about anything personal
>there!!!!!!".....
>If you got to know some of us....then perhaps you would look forward to
>hearing from us....You would know that we ARE lovers of McCoy, but
>sometimes....our worlds go outside of McCoy...and that is a part of us
>(Jokes and all)....If you had something to sell, I would
say.."Hey...thats
>JOE..he is a nice guy....I can trust him".....BUT NO....not here....You
all
>put each other down and get upset if someone speaks about ANYTHING
other
>than McCoy.....That is SOOOOOO rude!!!
>I thought when I joined this talk place (whatever, you call it) that I
would
>find a place to "GET TO KNOW"....other McCoy junkies..but it seems as
though
>that is not possible, because of all the "STICK IN THE MUD'S"......you
hate
>reading our "Chat"...if it does not pertain  to McCoy and that IS
SAD......