McCoy--what else?

Andrea Vick andreavick@sprintmail.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 02:18:19 -0600

I think it sound like a great time.  I don't usually get involved in these
things cause I am busy spending all my money on ebay!! But I always open my
McCoy mail first, and look forward to the ones from you cause I love the talk
and the extras... The dryer  info may have saved my life or at least my
garage's life!!! Keep it up and if they don't like it, start your own and I'll
be there!!!   Texans are known to be ornery and go against the grain
anyway...keep it up!!
Andy