Our own little auction

Bob and Leslie Costner bob&leslie@tntie.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:51:06 -0500

To Vanessa:
 As far as McCoy prices going up, we have been collecting, buying, selling
for about 5 years. We have seen a tremendous increase in the price and
availability of McCoy. I has been happening gradually. Ebay may have
contributed to this lately, but many McCoy dealers feel this is due to
Roseville, Hull, Rookwood, etc. being so high and repros springing up in
that market. People are holding onto McCoy...just waiting.

We have one of the best groupings of McCoy to sell at this time that we have
ever had. Have a Plow Boy Planter which is very, very hard to find and 2
Liberty Bells which are hard to find also. We will sell at Metrolina Expo in
Charlotte, NC the lst weekend in April in Tent #10. If any of you McCoy
lovers get to the show, come by and see us. Would love to meet you.