Our own little auction

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:04:41 -0600

>Terry that would take all of the community feel out of it. Just think of
>this as an adventure!!!!

The community is McCoy Lovers and the site is all about mccoy..my only
input is it is there and works.  It also has access to more people who would
buy and sell.  I know what it takes to design and administer a web site and
it is costly...and it should be easy.  The adventure will soon turn into a
nightmare...The old McCoy Lovers Newsletter ended because of the nightmare
it turned into....Just my wise input...keep it simple and let the buyer and
seller communicate.  The Classified is just a simple posting place for the two
to meet and transact their business.  Cheers!  Terry