Franny623 being new to chat line

susieque susieque@ctaz.com
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 00:11:48 -0700

Hi Franny,
-My Name is Sue and I live in Az. I have been collecting Mc Coy for about
two years. I have found some very interesting pieces. I recently found a
wash bowl and pitcher. I have researched in all the books and I can't find
one that is as big as the one I found. I only paid $25. for it. It is a
white pearl color with what looks like roses decal on the pitcher. It says
Mc Coy, has the floraline mark (kind of an Lcc )
has usa and a number 7529 on it. I so far have not found anything on it. I
am new to the internet and am not sure what I am doing. If you know anything
or can help I would appreciate it.. Sue