Question

KenDrose@aol.com KenDrose@aol.com
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:38:59 EST

No what? No Base for a Snoopy On the Dog House CJ. LOL  :-). Collecting McCoy
Pottery and talking McCoy has been the Joy of our lives for many years. No
matter where we go we always wind up talking McCoy, and It's fun.  Even if we
do have to sell something we have already loved, to buy something we have not
had the opportunity to love yet, It's still fun to talk McCoy.

We started out with the Schroeder's book, then discovered the Huxford
Prayer Book (It had It's own special place in our home). With the arrival of
the HNH Volume II, we may have to convert the Garage into our McCoy Library.
The authors did something different and interesting. Their selection of the
100 most findable pieces of McCoy and Brush McCoy, really perked our interest,
and it seemed like you were actually reading something from people who share
our love of McCoy Pottery.

We joined this group to learn and share our Love of McCoy. It's spring, and we
always enjoy our McCoy Happy Face Collection, more this time of year. It may
not be the most beautiful McCoy line, but we have always loved the message "Be
Happy," SMILE, let people wonder why you have a smile on your face.

McCoy Harmony to all McCoy Collectors.

Ken and Kendall