Question

KenDrose@aol.com KenDrose@aol.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:49:28 EST

Bye Golly, I believe we've got some good old fashion McCoy talk going. When
does the Garage Sale start? I'm looking for the Top to the Chairman of the
Board, and if anyone happens to see it, I would like to have the Base also. I
know, tomorrow is April Fools' Day, but we are SUPPOSED TO BE on the road.
Over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house we go for
Easter/Spring break and Flea Markets.

Happy Easter or Pass Over, or what ever you are celebrating, keep it safe. No
jumping over tables for Gold Trim Poppy's and Wide Lilly's.

Ken and Kendall