Question

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:05:52 -0500 (EST)

We did some hunting Sunday on a trip to see my mother but didn't see any
McCoy we liked well enough to buy.  It is still out there.  If you ever
go up route 23 north or Marion, Ohio, stop at the flea market there.
One dealer who is a friend of ours after all these years has lots of
pottery and glass among other things, and often you can get deals from
people set up outside who don't know what they have--like a Royal
Doulton figurine, for example.
On route 294 going west off 23 and heading north inside the next county,
there is an antique mall in the little town of Harpster, Ohio.
I get the feeling that hardly anyone is from Ohio on this talk line,
though, but maybe you pass through.  Columbus has lots of places to look
if you have the time.
Elizabeth