advice, please

Allen, Helen M helen.m.allen@lmco.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:06:35 -0600

Well, I saw her in the yard Saturday.  I walked by real slow and
coughed...she turned around and scowled....I waved  and she turned back
around.    I'm thinking I want that pot, but not bad enough to get punched
out !  I wish she'd get it out of the yard......it's so pretty...and white
too......I guess I'll make another approach some time again later, (maybe
after a nice glass of wine - Ha!)