Large Vase Found

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Sat, 8 May 1999 10:09:36 -0400 (EDT)

Last night (Friday), my normal routine (
night at our river cabin with the guys) was
cut short.  My nephew & I decided to visit a
couple of auctions.  At the first, all we
found was 'junk' so we proceeded to another
one where I had found a couple of pieces of
the last few months.

There it was - the McCoy Large Fan Vase (Blades
of Grass).  This piece weighs 28 pounds and
in pictured on page 143 of the McCoy Pottery
Volumn II (redbook).  Book price is $250
-$350.  I paid $10.00

Bargains are getting harder to find, but
occasionally you can still find one.

Lee in NC