EBAY

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 14 May 1999 15:31:31 -0500

About a month or so ago, I discussed the problem I have with ebay for the
McCoy pottery items.
Today I visited the site as a request from an email to advise if a jar was
original or a repro.
I found no less tha 10 itmes so far that are reproductions, (cookie jars)
and the same individual
has them posted as possible reissue.  Now this is what I mean, about
misleading.  McCoy never
made any of the jars listed and they are represented as McCoy or B rush
McCoy and not as repros
but possible reissue.  Take a look for yourself.  Cheers!  Terry