EBAY

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 14 May 99 18:12:36 -0500

Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com said:

>Now that you mention that, Terry, I always heard that McCoy never made an
>"Aunt Jemima type" (sp) cj but in the new book HNH II they show a Mammy
>(not the cauliflower one).  Now I am confused.  But to address your email,
>I have always stayed away from the cookie jars because of all the frauds
>out there - ebay or not.  There is enough McCoy other than CJ's to satisfy
>my 'addiction'.  Just my thoughts!!!

McCoy Never made an "Aunt Jemima" but they did make a Califlower Mammy
and several other variations of the "Mammy" style jar... The Califlower
Mammy is more talked about and known, since it is quite a rare/expensive
find in good condition.

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com