EBAY

Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 17 May 1999 09:21:00 -0400

Thanks for the info.  I did find the rabbit CJ in my new Volume II book,
too and it is the Hokus Pokus...  Since I'm not into that, I hadn't really
looked for it and wasn't familiar with it.  The new book is very helpful.
I almost have the old one memorized.  Haven't had the luck that some have
but did find a canister set (LCC white/green lids) for $8.00 this weekend.
There are still come bargains to be found....  Later, McCoy Lovers!!