Pottery

mary ramsey Ma-space-animal@webtv.net
Thu, 20 May 1999 08:45:40 -0400 (EDT)

I have a piece of McCoy pottery  that I believe is a planter but I am
not sure. It is about 6.5 inches tall, the top is about 7.5 inches in
diameter and the base is about 5 inches in diameter. The color goes from
dark to a lighter green  with longitudinal lines. On the bottom  of the
piece it has the name McCoy with the c inside the M it also has the
number 5018 above the name and USA below the name. We would like more
info. on this piece but can not find a listing in any of the antique
books and none of are local antique dealers will tell us anything unless
we want to sell it and at this point we don't know what we want to do
with it. Can anyone help us.
                                     Thank you
                                      Mary