POTTERY

Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:21:46 -0400

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but one of my books was at home so
I had to check it, too.  I couldn't find anything that I am sure fits the
description but I did see some pieces that I thought could be what you
have.    If you have a way of sending a picture, I can tell you for sure.
Send to me direct, please.  No pics over the chat line allowed.  Now, I am
wondering if there are any books that have mold numbers listed?  Some are
shown in the HNH books, but no listings.  If anyone has seen this..Please
let me know.