(no subject)

Dbrown5759@aol.com Dbrown5759@aol.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:38:49 EST

I recently purchased an old shaving cup with a wooden lid that has a brush
made in the lid. After returning home and cleaning it up, I discovered it was
imprinted with the McCoy logo. Can any one help me with info on this piece? I
would like to know when it was made. What areas it was available in , ect.I
was so excited to discover it was McCoy . I enjoy the pottery so much. Very
fortunate to have found this piece. Does any one know the value of it? It is
in perfect condition. Absolutely no chips. The bristles are in excellent
shape. The wooden lid and handle has probably less than normal wear. No
damage, no cracks. Looking forward to any response on this. It looks great
next to my Mammy cookie jar. Thanking you in advance. Donnie Brown, Ringgold
Georgia.