McCoy goes to Hollywood

Pam McCarrison pammcg2410@hotmail.com
Sat, 02 Oct 1999 06:05:19 PDT

Did anyone else see the new show "Ladies Man"?  There were so many McCoy
pieces on the set that I lost count.  There is a shelf in the kitchen that
has 2 triple lily and 2 single lily planters.  There also was a swan vase
and several other items.  In the room off the kitched was a nook that had
what looked to be a china hutch with more McCoy on and in it. Now we know
where all of the McCoy is going to Hollywood.