HEINZ made by McCoy

PAUL HALL corkysue@alltel.net
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:28:35 -0400

IMG SRC="http://members.spree.com/dustysue/sip1/mccoyheinz.jpg"

Hello Karen,

By clicking on the above link you will see the mini bean pot. (note the quarter
for size)

My wife says she will put them on ebay (dustysue) in the future. She checked
and found several of them on ebay at a cost of 10 to 15 dollars. I like them
and will probably talk her into keeping them as a collection....I think they
are kinda neat looking.

Paul