McCoy Pottery List Digest #65 - 09/19/99

Barbara Fuller bfuller@mddc.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:00:40 -0500

Hi.  I am not sure how to post on the list, but here goes.  I still have
some flower pots with attached saucers for sale.  Greek key, bamboo, and
pebble pots.  The bottom seems to have fallen out on ebay.  E-mail me for
more information.