Brown drip McCoy

Sherri Napier sl_napier@yahoo.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:04:41 -0700 (PDT)

I have been collecting the brown drip McCoy for about
20 years.  I have over 400 pieces.  But I can't find
any books that list the pieces that I have.  Can
anyone help me to locate a book that might help.
Also does anyone know what the Kathy Kare pottery is?
It looks close enough to McCoy to be the same thing.
I run across pieces which I usually buy but I don't
really know what it is?  Any help would be appreciated!!!

http://im.yahoo.com