McCoy Pottery List Digest #90 - 04/09/00

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 06:49:57 -0400 (EDT)

If I know which bowls you mean, the first Hanson, Nissen, Hanson McCoy
book shows them as coming in pink, yellow, white, and aqua.  The price
range is from $15.00-$30.00 depending on size--they show 3 sizes.  I
don't watch Martha Stewart regularly--gives me an inferiority complex,
so I don't know why prices are so high.
Also, back to the fish platter, they show both sizes coming in white,
rose, & brown.