new McCoy list member introduction

BriSpill2@cs.com BriSpill2@cs.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:06:06 EDT

hi everyone,

Just taking a minute to introduce myself.  I have been reading the posts for
a while, and wanted to say hello.  I am new to the fun of collecting McCoy.

I recently moved to Eastern TN, and was surprised to find three pieces at
yardsales in my neighborhood.  The pieces I found were all marked NM USA.
One pink baby shoe, a yellow three-footed flower bowl, and an oval shaped
turquoise (ten-sided) planter with a barely visible floral design near the
bottom.  Sorry the descriptions are vague, as I am just learning the lingo.
I remembered seeing that mark (NM USA) in an antique store, and thought they
might be nice to have around the house.

Looking forward to learning more about McCoy pottery through the list.

Brian