New member

Susy sgbelair@home.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:16:02 -0700

Hello all,

I had a wonderful 'collecting' moment this week I'd like to tell you
about. I'm not a McCoy collector, but I'm familiar with the name. I took
two tulip vases down from the kitchen shelf to put daffodils in and
casually turned them over. Much to my suprise they were marked McCoy!
These vases belonged to  my mother, and I remember seeing them around
the house when living in Florida as a child. They were one of the things
I wanted after she passed away, for sentimental reasons. I thought they
were lovely, but had no idea they were McCoy. They are 8 inches tall
with 2 yellow tulips forming the vase, the leaves are green and base is
brown. If anyone has seen them in a book I would appreciate knowing the
year they were made and present value. I would like to collect McCoy,
but it's hard to find in western Canada. That's the fun in looking!
Thanks, Susy in British Columbia