New member

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:06:31 -0400 (EDT)

Suzy,
The one book shows them in a deeper pink and white with dark green
leaves and a pale pink and white with pale green leaves (that was
probably my first flower form vase when we started with McCoy in the
late 1970's).  Of course yours is shown too.
We learned by asking questions and studying books, so I like to be
helpful if I know the answers.
Elizabeth