Where is everyone?

RISNSIERRA@aol.com RISNSIERRA@aol.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:30:32 EDT

Hi Elizabeth!  I have noticed it slow down a little myself. Been wanting to
tell you, my best friend's name is the same as your's. Vaughn is her married
name tho.  When I first signed up on the chatline, I noticed it in one of
your posts and she got a kick out of it and she wanted to know where
(geographically speaking) you are.

Talk soon....Mary Ellen