I Need a little help.

william r rumsey redskinsin00@juno.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:56:26 -0700

My name is Will Rumsey and live in Va Beach Va. Recently my father in law
gave me a Mccoy Cookie Jar. I know it is the Pontiac Indian but it says
cookies on the front at the bottom and most I have seen on the Internet
do not. It says McCoy USA on the bottom. Is this a replica? any
information would be great as I am new to collecting . Thank you.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.